VioletX is looking for a security consultant to help deliver high quality services to our clients.
VioletX is looking for a security consultant to help deliver high quality services to our clients. This role is client facing and will involve both technical and consulting skills.
Work directly with the VioletX vCISO team and clients identify, designing, and guiding security capabilities in both structured and unstructured environments.
Create and maintain risk register / log of data security gaps and data-centric business process flows, in addition to identifying access and data security gaps in end-to-end business processes working toward tool and technique recommendations and improvements.
Help devise and recommend data security strategy, roadmap and program-related items to the VioletX vCISO team and clients
Assess and develop security controls against industry-recognized security frameworks and standards such as NIST CSF, NIST800-53 and ISO 2700x
· 3-5 years of experience in cyber security consulting would be favorable (experience in a global consulting firm, large technology company.
· Preferred to have at least one major security certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer,PCI-QSA.)
· Proven track record of delivering excellent cyber security outcomes.
· Broad knowledge across a range of compliance frameworks (ISO 27001, PCI DSS, NIST, HIPAA, GDPR, etc.)
· Confident and assured presentation skills – at ease with senior stakeholder engagement.